The mission of Yogmandu is to make people healthy physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually at an affordable cost. The company has been running various health and fitness programs and packages solely and in joint ventures with other health organizations providing services like yoga, nutrition, and international certified yoga teacher training
- Centrally located at Baneshwor – the heart of Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Has a team of experienced and well-qualified International Certified yoga teachers.
- Led by Dr. Chintamani Gautam, President of Yogmandu Yoga (PhD. Holder in Yogic Science, ERYT 500 Trainer, who has directly taught yoga in Nepal’s leading academic schools and produced more than 1500 yoga teachers from 40 countries around the world directly).
- Offering variations of yoga styles – Traditional (Sanatan), Hatha, Astanga, Power, Flow, Vinyasa, Breathing, Meditation, Yin Yoga, and other Yoga lineages.
- Offering quality services at affordable prices.
- Collaboratively working with sister organization and Nepal’s 1st Registered Yoga Alliance and leading Yoga Alliance, USA and Yoga Alliance International, Australia training school in Nepal.
- Collaboratively working with sister organization and Nepal’s 1st Registered Diet Therapy Clinic with a professional dietitian and nutritionist on diet therapy and consultation as well as with psychologists and social workers on mental health.
- Collaboratively working with sister organization Zumbandu Fitness which provides fitness-related services with professional Zumba, Cardio, and Aerobics trainers rich in experience and international teaching license.
- Has a friendly and cooperative management team.
- Arranges private one-on-one and group sessions in the yoga studio and in your home/corporates.
- Runs virtual live yoga classes with quality audio and video streaming.