Ashtanga Vinyasa Workshop with Mr. Roshan Shrestha, E-RYT 200, RYT 500.
We’ll be learning the Primary Series of Ashtanga Vinyasa for two hours from October 11 to October 18.
Things to Consider During the Ashtanga Vinyasa Workshop
- Try not to miss a single session.
- Have an open mindset and be willing to explore new concepts and techniques.
- Since the sessions are two hours long, they’ll be physically demanding.
- Pay close attention to your body, respect your limitations, and avoid pushing yourself too hard.
- Please remember to practice Ashtanga Vinyasa regularly as mastering the sequence takes time.
- Inform the instructor of any injuries or physical limitations you might have.
More Info on!
Yogmandu Yoga and Retreat
Contact: +977-9862909469; +977-9810263277