Yogmandu Yoga runs a Virtual Yoga Teacher Training 200 hours certification course alongside its Residential and Non-residential counterparts. The course is designed for beginners and intermediate practitioners who cannot attend yoga classes physically.
Similar to its counterparts, students can register as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) 200 with the Yoga Alliance upon completing the course.
|Course Fee||NPR 35,000 For Nepalese Citizen
USD 500 For Foreign Citizen
|Timings||Morning and Afternoon|
|Level||Beginner to Intermediate|
|Yoga Style||Sanatan and Hatha Yoga|
|Language of Instruction||Mixed (English / Nepali)|
|Certification||YTT 200 Yoga Alliance US Certification|
Yoga teacher training participants will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Prior experience is good but not compulsory.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- 16 years old or more.
Please Note: If for any reason, a participant is found unfit to complete the course, Yogmandu keeps the right to discontinue his/her course without any refund. In some unavoidable situations, we may allow participants to complete the course in the near future with no additional charges.
- Techniques, Training, and Practice
- Prayer and Mantra Chanting
- Sukshma Vyayama (Stretching), Warm-ups, and Sun Salutation
- Bandha and Pranayama
- Shatkarma and Mudras
- Yoga Nidra and Meditation
- Body Alignment
- Yoga Safety Guidelines
- Teaching Methodology
- Group Dynamics
- Time Management
- Principles of Demonstration
- Verbal Cueing
- Qualities of a Good Teacher
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Constituents of a human body
- Bones, Joints, Muscles
- Human Body Systems
- Spiritual Anatomy
- Pancha Kosha
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics
- Meaning and History of Yoga
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Forms of yoga
- Karma Yoga
- Bhakti Yoga
- Mantra Yoga
- Jnana Yoga
The internationally recognized Yoga Alliance YTT 200 certification is awarded after the completion of our yoga instructor training online.
We’ll evaluate the yoga teacher training participants based on the following assessments:
- Class participation
- Lesson planning
- Conducting a workshop
- Mantra Chanting
- Observations of the teacher
- Communication during the class
- Tea / Coffee
- Virtual Yoga textbook and notebook
- Yoga Alliance Certificate
- 13% VAT and 10% Service Charge
Follow our Facebook page, Yoga Teacher’s Training Nepal for regular updates.