If you’ve decided to visit Nepal to start your journey as a yoga teacher, here’s how you get here and what to bring.
Please do note that these tips are primarily focused on students who opt for the 200-hour Residential Yoga Teacher Training course.
How to Get Here?
Please arrange your travel plans to match the schedule of your Yoga Teacher’s Training. Please book your flight to arrive at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
Drive to Yogmandu Yoga
From the Tribhuvan International Airport, you can take a cab directly to Yogmandu Yoga located at Mid-Baneshwor. The drive will take 15 to 30 minutes depending on the traffic.
What to bring?
- Warm clothing for evenings and mornings.
- Comfortable clothes for yoga
- Warm socks and hats
- Waterproof walking shoes and outdoor wear
- Warm cardigan or blanket/shawl for mediation
- Flashlight and its batteries
- Conservative dress for temple visits
- Refillable water bottles or thermos
- Mosquito repellants
- Sunglasses and Hats
- Waterproof bags
- Personal toiletries
- Yoga mat
- Yoga towel
- Extra highlighters, pens, and diaries